Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sea day

Sea day. It was pretty rough today. Cap. Dag said it was just the normal north Atlantic swell that is almost always there this time of year. It had been very rough a couple of nights ago and we found out that a big window had cracked on the fourth floor from the stress of the ship flexing.

At 11:00 AM we had a town hall meeting in the main theater. The vice president of operations was aboard and he answered questions as did Captain dag. They have a new ship on the drawing board. It will be about the size of this one but the smallest suite will be about 540 square feet. Very, very expensive fares I’ll bet.

There were some real stupid questions and complaints. After it was all over I captured the VP and told him how bad his offices were both in Nebraska and Ft Lauderdale. The absolute worst of any line I have ever been on. If their ships were not the best of any ever, I would not be here. I am sure that made his day. Several others had said the same.

This evening we had dinner in Latitudes. It had been made into a Spanish Bodega. I don’t know what that means but I thought it had said Spanish Bordello. Oh well. I’ll just have to keep trying. We did have a good singer with a three piece band doing Spanish songs and then a Woman Flamenco Dancer. She was mostly naked and did wiggle a lot. She came over to the table and took a picture with me.

Bodega Sherm Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web worldcruise2006.blogspot.com