Sunday, April 30, 2006

CANCER WELLNESS CENTER FAMILY WALK - 4/30/06


My family will be participating in the Second Annual Cancer Wellness Center Stepping Up to Wellness Family Walk on Sunday, April 30th at 10:00 am at Independence Grove in Libertyville, Illinois.

Please help me in supporting this cause by visiting my fundraising page and making a monetary contribution. ANY amount would be appreciated.

Last year my family was in the top ten for fundraising, and I hope to achieve this again. So again, please help us in surpassing our goal of $500.

If you are in the area and are interested in joining us at the event at Independence Grove on the 30th of April, please post a comment to this blog entry and I will tell you how to register and start fundraising.

I thank you in advanced for your support!

- The Rootbergs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web worldcruise2006.blogspot.com