Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Where did the 25th go?

Sea day. Talked to Yael on the internet. He pointed out that we should have been in Roratonga in the Cook Islands. Talked to the cruise rep and she did not have a clue. They had removed it from the itinerary if you look it up on the segment section but not if you look it up under the itinerary that shows the entire cruise.

We talked to the entertainer I mentioned yesterday. She now lives in Hallandale. Bobbi went to crafts again. She is going to make a silk purse from a sow’s ear. Yeah, right. Looks more like the opposite to me. She is disillusioned. It is requiring a lot of sewing and she expected instant gratification. Life is tough.

Muriel finally read the rest of this blog and I think we are just barely talking. She doesn’t quite get the concept that this is my blog and not hers. She doesn’t mind if I mention how she looks with her hair glued to her face with salt water or her affection for wasps. She was extremely miffed because I spelled her name wrong. I wrote Murial instead of Muriel one time. Who cares. Everyone knew who I was talking about. The other thing that really ticked her off was when I told of her arriving at dinner for cocktails at 7:30 instead of 6:30. She claims she was right on time. Yeah, sure. And I’m an astronaut. I am sure this blog will really PO her so I just won’t let her have a copy. Okay. Muriel has always been on time and I just made this stuff up. How’s that?

Tomorrow does not exist here. We are crossing the date line into never never land and will not return until the 26th. Once you go into never never land you cannot remember anything that happened there nor can you send anything out from there. So there will be no 1/25 blog and we will have to wish Tyler a Happy Birthday today. His Birthday is January 26th.

That’s it except the usual eating, drinking, listening to some great lectures, eating , drinking, etc.

Never Never Land Sherm Out.

(Posted on behalf of Sherman Rootberg)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web worldcruise2006.blogspot.com